About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Potty Training...

Today is the day. We started this morning when we got up. By 9am I was ready to quit. SERIOUSLY! We had 6 accidents by 8:30am. UGH. But, she's gotten the hang of it now...we go every 10-15 minutes and she pretty much goes every time. She's not telling me when she has to go yet, but it will come. We've only been doing it for 6 hrs.

And in those 6 hrs we've had 11 accidents and 6 successes. Not bad for the first day!!! We'll see what the afternoon brings!!!

2 comments:

Newmies said...

Good luck! You are a brave woman...I'm putting it off as long as possible!

Deb said...

Sounds like a pretty good first morning. Hoping today goes better. She's such a smart girl, she'll either get it right away or be really stubborn.
Good luck!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)