About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

New words

In the last couple of days, she's added "bubble", "ball" and "apple" to her list of words! She is constantly chattering...so you have to listen for when she happens on a word. Or rather, when she "reveals" that she knows a word!!!

Sleep had been doing SO WELL. Until I went away this weekend. I kind of expected that to be the case. I went for a "disser-cation" where I focused on my dissertation Friday night and Saturday. I came home mid-morning on Sunday. It was so nice to make progress without interruption. I got a lot accomplished, organized and a plan devised. DH & Megan survived. Grandma V even called to try and help out, but DH said, I can handle it. And he did! I didn't realize how much I missed them until I was on my way home. I guess being focused does that!!!

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)