About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 27, 2007

What's that you say???

Irish saying, "WHAT? I was sleeping so peacefully on the couch, too."

How many days??? Well, my fellow travel mate, Mary, believes we'll get referral on Dec 31. Yes, as in 4 days away. I still am thinking Jan 4th (as in a week from tomorrow). Somehow Jan 4th sounds so much further off than 8 days does! At any rate...it's SOON!!!!

Some people are getting really negative about whether we'll be in this batch or not. I believe they are simply trying to protect themselves--extremely conservatively at that, if you ask me! I think we're in. Without. A. Doubt.

Next post...the stork will be flying! Oh my gosh, I never thought the day would EVER arrive where I'd be saying the next post the stork will be in the air! (For those not familiar, we stay the stork is flying when the referrals have been mailed...and agencies are expecting packages.)

3 comments:

D said...

eeeeeeeeeee!
(that's the sound of excitement! and hope!)

Deb said...

I'm so excited for you. I'm been checking the rumors and praying for a miracle for you. You'll see her soon!!!!

Newmies said...

Can't wait to see her beautiful picture! From the beginning God has chosen you to be her mommy. 2008 will be a great year for you and your family! -Melissa

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)